Can you believe it's November? We feel like the kids just started school...now here we are and Thanksgiving is right around the corner!
First, we would love to extend a huge shout out to all of the ladies that hosted home parties and other private events within the past few months. We've had so much fun meeting you and spending time with your friends, so THANK YOU!
Another cool perk of attending home parties is that our hostesses are amazing. We get to see (and sample) so many great recipes. We know the holidays can get crazy and we all need some fresh ideas on what to make, so we wanted to share a couple of our favorites with you.
Marisa & Shannon
Caramel Apple Grapes
- seedless green grapes
- 1 cup caramel bits
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 cup of crushed nuts (peanuts shown)
- Poke toothpicks into your grapes; set aside.
- In a small pot, over medium-low heat, combine the caramel bits and cream. Stir until melted. Reduce heat to lowest setting just to keep warm.
- Dip the grapes into the caramel sauce and then into the crushed nuts. Place on a plate to set. Repeat until all the grapes are used.
- TIP: you can also use toffee bits or graham crackers instead of nuts
recipe & image from bellyfull.net
Autumn Apple Rosé Sangria
- 1 bottle rosé wine
- 2 cups apple cider
- 1 cup brandy
- 1 cup club soda
- 3 apples, cored, quartered, and thickly sliced
- 1 lime, quartered
- 1 lemon, quartered
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 1 orange, quartered and thickly sliced
- Combine all ingredients in a pitcher. Chill for at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight, before serving.
recipe & image from wholefully.com